Welcome to Lycian Way Planning Guide
Here you can find information regarding routes, attractions, accommodation, transportation etc.
Ölüdeniz is the initial point. It’s kilometre 0.
You can view GPS routes, and information about the days.
- Day 1: Ölüdeniz – Faralya (14th km)
- Day 2: Faralya – Alınca (27th km)
- Day 3: Alınca – Bel (40th km)
- Day 4: Bel – Letoon (60th km)
- Day 5: Letoon – Çayköy (74th km)
- Day 6: Çayköy – Akbel
Some suggestions about the parts and also alternative paths.
- From Kaş to Kabak in 9 Days
- From Ölüdeniz to Paradise Beach in 2 Days
- From Kaş to Geyikbayırı in 14 Days
- Alternative Coastal (Kabak Bay and Paradise Beach)
- Alternative Patara
- Down to Butterfly Valley
- Mountain Pass at 1800 m
- Climb at Geyikbayırı
Camp-Sites (Day 1 to Day 30)
Here are some beautiful campsites you can stay.
- Mandala Camping
- Paradise Camping
- Patara Beach
Villages (Day 1 to Day 30)
Lycian Way crosses many villages. You can get some foods and water here in the villages. Some villagers offer basic private accommodation at hostel-like country houses.
Beaches (Day 1 to Day 30)
- Soğuk Su